- Centre for health and social care development / 0151 709 0012
- Skills Training
- Come and see our Social Greenhouse
- Hope Street's Director of Informatics on CQC advisory committee
- Government awards major grant to Hope Street Centre for work with CICs
- If you go down to the beach today...
- David Colin Thome is guest editor for Clinical Governance an International Journal
- ARCHIVE ›
Supporting Your Staff in a Changing Landscape
The health service is facing the biggest transformation for decades. Following the publication of the white paper it is clear that employees of the NHS will experience significant and often difficult changes.
Through our extensive work in the sector, we are aware that HR Departments are involved in large volumes of legal and procedural issues and are struggling to find the resources to
support staff as effectively and compassionately as they would want.
We are offering NHS employers a professional independent support service to assist those in-house who are carrying the burden of managing these changes.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF detailing our services.